I cannot believe it’s December… which means Christmas is right around the corner! I am happy to announce we still have a few spots available for The Tinsel Workshop this weekend! I am biased, but this is going to be a packed day… full of lessons, inspiration, hands-on instructions and of course food!! You can see the tentative menu over on the Homespun ATL blog.
The Tinsel Workshop
Saturday, December 8th, 2012 from 10 am – 4 pm at
- Learn basic principles and techniques to design a seasonal arrangement with Juli Vaughn Designs.
- Create custom event paper goods with Julia’s Poppies.
- DIY holiday crafting with Ashley Pepitone Design.
- Festive refreshments, delectable lunch, and seasonal cooking tips by Homespun ATL.
- Each student will go home with their creations from the day and a “toolbox” to keep creativity alive.